To celebrate my upcoming birthday I’m sharing 25 things I’m proud of experiencing and accomplishing. It’s been 25 years, but it appears a lot of the proud moments have surfaced recently. Imagine that : )
What are you proud of today? Consider the big things AND the little things.
1. I graduated from an outstanding university.
2. I started a blog.
3. I took my online connections offline.
4. I mentored several college students into the PR industry.
5. I leveraged my social media network for my job hunt.
6. I moved to New York City.
7. I received a raise 7 months into my new position.
8. I ran 1 mile 2 miles 3.5 miles… and counting!
9. I secured more than 30,000 hits on my YouTube channel (properly tagging a video is no joke).
10. I engaged the CEO/President of my company in conversation on the elevator, which ended in a high five!
11. I contributed a post to one of my favorite blogs, the3six5.
12. I went into relationships with an open mind and my guard down.
13. I became the Operations Manager for an internal agency initiative (also the catalyst for the CEO high five).
14. I went after yoga.
15. I swallowed my pride and asked for directions when lost.
16. I said “yes” more times than I said “no”.
17. I hosted 9 visitors in the first 6 months in NYC.
18. I am surviving NYC with a StupidPhone.
19. I could have a dozen bridesmaids if I got married tomorrow.
20. I volunteer for a non-profit I believe in, She’s the First.
21. I am learning to cook.
22. I pick up girls better than guys (according to my guy friends).
23. I smile when I mean it and I cry when I need it.
24. I make my parents proud.
25. I left my comfort zone.
One thought on ““2 – 5””
Thank you Jenny!! I’m glad you could be a part of so many of my proud moments – from our time connecting in Chicago and now my jumping into NYC.